Friday 22 July 2011

new toys

Hi there,

So mum's cousin is getting married in a few weeks and I've been asked to do the photos (no pressure or anything!!! Suggestions and advice welcome!!). My camera was given to me for my 21st from my Dad (which now of course holds huge sentimental value) and has been playing up a wee bit. I can't handle the thought of getting rid of it, but didnt want to rely on a camera that spontaneously corrupts photos - especially for a wedding! So I splashed out (courtesy of mum's credit card in the mean time!) on a new camera! SUPER exciting! I've upgraded to a Canon 60D. Its fun! so dont know how to use it properly yet, but have only had it out for one day so far!

Thought I would share a few pics from my trip out with it. These are of my Nana and Poppa's gorgeous new addition - Toffee - a Shitzu cross with a Tibetan Spaniel. Just adorable!!! I see more days needed to practice with this bundle of fluff!!





Off to bed for this lady. Worked the last two days (yeah I know, harden up!!) and have a semi final game of netball tomorrow - hopefully not in the rain!!

Tans
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. You should start blogging again, because its cool and your cool and you know makes sense x

    ReplyDelete