Monday 4 July 2011

Some piccys

Thought I would share some of my favourite layouts I've done recently.

This is a layout I did around February of one of my favourite photos taken when I holiday in Hahei (Coromandel) with some awesome friends. Was such a fantastic holiday. I totally love how this layout turned out!!

This one is of my first winged-baby. I decided to try and raise butterflies over the summer and this was the first one I managed to get from egg to butterfly!!! LOVE this photo. Pretty happy with the layout too to be honest!

I have a few others to share but might wait a little bit!!!

Netball Worlds started tonight! Super exciting. My tv viewing for the next week are sorted now!!! Looking forward to the games later in the week when we come up against some other big competition!!

Tania
xoxox


1 comment: